Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random!

I am linking to a friend!!!!!! Link-up to her, too!!!!! I think she would love it if you did! Click H-E-R-E!! Click the light  purple one to go to the link-up, click the green one to go to her sister's blog, click the blue one to visit her oldest sister's blog, and click the dark purple one to go to the best blog!!! 


Here is a brooder and she is laying on a lot of eggs at once. Here is how many eggs she is laying on:


See? She is laying on so much eggs! You can't see all of them, though. And one of those is her eggs. Oh, and when I brought them inside I counted them and I counted 51 or so! Ha, ha!



~JANE 

Linking to:
Random with Delena

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying that In Tayet's Shoes is the best blog! That is very nice of you to say that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, Tayet! But, I checked and I was sure I did Delena's, oh well, yours IS the 2nd best blog!
      -Faith

      Delete
  2. Thanks soooo, much for linking up to me!
    UR BFOE,
    -Delena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!