Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Just on time I think. Well at least it's Sunday, when I usually do it on Mondays or something like that. Sorry I didn't do the last one and that I didn't post the "A Country Saturday" yesterday. So I will post it now. So here is my Scavenger Hunt Sunday:

1. Clouds
I have tons of pictures of clouds! And we have so much clouds to take pictures of!


2. Sun Flare
Not the best, but at least it is something, ans at least it is the Sun!


 3. Seven
 I didn't have anything else so I just did this:


4. High Angle
 I chose, Vader! A cat, would stay still for me...I think :)


5. Low Angle
I like the way he is walking at me. Although it is not focusing on his head! Ha, ha!



Hope Ya' all like em'! Please Comment and tell me what ya' think!

GOD Bless Everyone!
-Faith

Linking to: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done - hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! I love your clouds! The trees look like they're wearing cotton balls on their heads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vader soooo much! He is so adorable! Great shots (So cute!)!

    -Delena
    --------------------------------------------------
    Those are some great shots! My master (Delena) is totally right and I love Vader too (so cute)!

    -Kiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Delena, Vader is so cute!!! Thanks!

      -Faith
      --------------------------------------------
      Thanks, Kiya! I think Vader is so cute, too!

      -Faith

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!