Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photo soots with the chicks!

 I love it how I got, Lacey's wings!



Friends ♥


My cutie running to me.



Rosie, running to me, again. Ha, ha! I love this one.


Ha, ha, ha, ha! Can you see, Mud? She is in the left bottom corner of the picture. I tried to get a picture of the other chicks in the background, but when I looked at it I thought that the picture was blurry but, it was not it was, Mud I focused on!


Rosie, again. I think this one is my favorite, one of, Rosie.


Lacey, in the nest. She fell asleep after I took this picture.


Ha, ha! I love it when they do this.


They had A LOT of fun on this tire, until they jumped off and I had to catch them.


So cute! I like this one, too. I like the pose that Rosie is in.


My sweets, yet again : ) And this time they are on the log.



Shhhhhhh, she is sleeping. Ha! They are so cute!


My sweeties, again : )


Ha, ha, ha!! I love this one, she looks like she is giving me a glaring look. Ha, ha! Oh, and you have to look at this one sideways.


"I give you kiss now". Ha, ha! This ones so funny!


All of the Americonas, together. From left to right:
Fluffy (Jed's), Aiedail(Morning Star, Isabella's), Marigold (Moira's), Mud (Jonah's), Becky (Saoirse's), and my sweetie, Rosie (mine).


All of the Wyandottes, together. From left to right:
Lacey (mine), Ariya (Bella's), Gracie (Moira's), Honey Bear (Saoirse's).


The, Wyandottes, feet.


Rosie, in the grass. She's falling asleep. So cute!


~JANE

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest post I've ever seen in my whole life! That is cuter than baby goats! (I'm a chicken girl more than a goat girl).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Delena! I love them, too! They are so sweet and cute! Yeah, I am more of a chicken girl then a goat girl, too.

      -Faith

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!