Sunday, April 29, 2012

PIPI...

...HAD HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it survived!!!!! I am SOOOOO HAPPY and EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH all who prayed!!!!! The baby looks very healthy and it now is standing. He is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love him so much!!! Great job Pipi! And good job for being a great mother!!!!  I have photos of him and I will hopefully have a video. Oh, and we named him Guiness, my dad thought it would be a good name for him so we just said ok.



 This is Duke. Duke is the dad.

 This is Guiness. Guiness is the kid.

 This is Pipi. Pipi is the mom.

 This is him nursing.

Here is a video! I hope it works!


Hope to have another video soon!

                                                
Linking to:
Fresh From The Farm, with Farm Chick 
And, Friday's Photo Blog Hop, with Your Gardening Friend

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That aureus one cute baby!! Nice to know that the goati seem to be named after has had such a pretty baby!!

    From Pipi (not the goat. The girl who lives in Queensland Australia haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!