Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goats, Goats, And More Goats

I took some pictures just now and wanted to share them again. I hope you all like them!







 Boog, or Duke. This little guy kept moving. And I finally got a picture of most of his head.



 Midnight, took this pose as i was about to take a picture of Pipi in the background.



 Honey, wanted to play head but, but I just wanted to take pictures, and after I would play head but with her.



 Midnight on the cut down tree again.



 Pipi, used that stick for her scratching post and...



... Lilly used Honey for her scratching post :)



Midnight and Twilight (in the background) looking out at the male goats.




~Flannery~

10 comments:

  1. That is so funny how the other one is using the goat for a scratching post at the same time as the one that is being used as a scratching post is using a stick as one. That, is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they seem to be active little goats! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goat pics! Do you have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute. It's very hard to get them to stand still for pictures. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their ears -- so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your goatie pictures! It is hard to get the silly things to stand still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute!
    Lovely photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great, Kerri! Beautiful little goats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!