Sunday, April 8, 2012

SHS!!!!!

Hey everybody! I finally got a SHS post! And sorry that I have not been doing SHS for a while, we have been busy doing gardening.

1. New
 The only new thing we have:



2. Life
I love this one because its probably the only bug picture I will get.




3. Fragrant
The only good thing that smells good around here are goats and chickens. And I'm not kidding, I like the smell to it and I think that at least twenty people like the smell that I like


  4. Pink
 I like to spot color pictures so I did it for my Pink picture.


5. Obvious
Isn't it obvious that people read books?




Please comment and tell me what you think! And Thank-you for whoever did!

-JANE

Linking to you know who, Scavenger Hunt Sunday

15 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love your pink pic especially :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. your FRAGRANCE shot & explanation is my fave....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you I like Duke's smell the best so that is why I did him.

      Delete
  3. Love the perspective on fragrant -g reat shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that I like the smell of goats too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty your pink is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW! You got your babies! They are so cute! What kind of chickens are they? And do you have names yet?

    Cassandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do have names, in fact we have names for all of them, and their breeds are:
      Americana(A)
      and, Wyandotte(W).
      And my chicks names are Rosie(A) and Lacy(W). And the others are:
      Mud, my little brother named her not us.
      Fluffy, Jed named her because she is his chick.
      Gracie
      Marigold
      Arya (R-re-a)
      Aidel (A-i-dell)
      Katie
      Beckie
      and then my two chicks.

      Delete
  7. Love your photos! Isn't it great being a farm girl?! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kiya's smell...... great shots.

    -Delena
    --------------------------------------------------
    I love MY smell.

    -Kiya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!