Monday, March 19, 2012

Treasure Hunt Tuesday

Here is the first ever Treasure Hunt Tuesday! It is my sister's link-up, and I said I would be the first one to link-up and the first one to make the post. So here it is!:



1. Sewing
 I chose our sewing machine. Hey, it sews! So therefore it is counted as sewing.


2. Glass
The only nice looking glass we have is a wine glass.


3. Wood
I liked this one to mach with it. The coat hanger.

4. Feet  
I obviously chose Aubrey's cute feet!


5. Something Furry Or Fluffy  
I chose Furry as you can see. So for this one I chose a dog. And witch dog? I chose Shiloh.
Please comment and tell me what you think!!!           
~Flannery~ 


Linked to: Treasure Hunt Tuesday

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!