Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rooster Cogburn...

...The newest chicken to the chicken family. Our neighbor called and asked if we had a rooster and we have none so of coarse we said no. He is really hurt near his tail. He has only three tail feathers left. Our neighbors said they at fist saw him down near our stream and we went a looking for him and didn't find him so we went back home, then a few hours later our neighbors called back and said he was on their land, so my dad went up to get him. And right as I am writing this post Isabella is outside tending to his cuts. We decided to call him Rooster Cogburn. is so cute when he bawks. Good thing I have some pictures of him.












This is him. Isn't he cute?

He is big, too. I like his color.




~Flannery~

7 comments:

  1. He is a handsome rooster.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute...I bet you have alot of fun with him.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flannery you are a terrific photographer!! Your rooster shots are just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bird. I'm so glad you rescued him and brought him home.

    Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor boy. I hope he gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad for him he even looks pretty hurt hes tough looking even though you can tell hes hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you rescued him. He's a handsome rooster - I like the name

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!