Thursday, January 17, 2013

Funny snow video


Oh my kitty! I can't believe this is the first snow of the year and of last year! Lest year it was such a bum because we got no snow :( But this time we are going to have at least 2 inches! And maybe more! Ye-haw!!
  Before the snow was a BIG storm! And that means A LOT of snow! And lightning :( Here is a REALLY funny movie my mom got of us in the snow on our porch.
We tried putting Max out there but he really didn't like it xD Hopefully I can get some pictures of us sledding down hills tomorrow as we just got two new awesome sleds tonight! :) It's really late so we can't go now ha. 
Glitter Graphic Text - http://www.glittergraphictext.com


Bye for now! ;)

~*Jane*~

1 comment:

  1. Funny! My favorite part is the end when you run inside cause you see lightning.

    ~ Emily ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!