Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Here is my Scavenger Hunt Sunday! It was very hard to find these thing except for the "Person" picture.



Here is what I did

1. Vintage (Old)
I decided I would do the rope on our tree. It has to be like over 30 years old!


2. Favorite Quote
I did my favorite quote a...bible verse. It is my favorite quote/verse in the bible. I chose the background picture to be the nature He created.
3. Natures own
These flowers where very hard to find. They where under a lot of leaves.


4. Person
I chose Audrey! He's the cutest little thing!


5. Photographer's choice
I know who will like this one! I chose Rooster Cogburn. Well of coarse! Ha, ha! He is so cute! Well there is 2 pictures of him because I couldn't choose witch one!
 So cute! I finally got a shot of his front view. And...
...This one. Cutie!

Please comment and tell me what you all think!

7 comments:

  1. Love your pictures, especially quote and person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those last two shots - but I'm a sucker for chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love the last two shots too!
    I also saw on your bio that your favorite color and animal are blue and horse- those are my favorites too! You are awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooo cute! The last shot is the best in my opinion. He is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delena I knew you would love the last one! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha... I LOVE the last two... I love animals so I am a little biased! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!