Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Rosie And Lacey

WE GOT THE CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! I named mine Rosie and Lacey. Lacey is a Silver Laced Wyandotte and Rosie is a Americana. I took photos of them. They are SOOOOO cute! Sorry I can't stop saying that.




Lacey:
She's a sweet lil' gal' and I love her. She loves me. She will peep until I pick her up. She is afraid of the older chickens, the cat, and she is really afraid of the dogs when they bark. She loves the goats. She likes Pipi the best. She falls asleep really easily. She loves to sleep on your lap. And the only chicken that really likes her is, Scratch. She (Scratch) is the only one who will sit/lay on them.

Rosie:
She is ADORABLE!! She is so sweet! She is REALLY loud when she peeps and she is SO cute!!! I might squeeze her to death when I go out to see her tomorrow. Ha, ha! Joking! She loves it when I pick her up. She is best friends with, Lacey. They love each another. And we know how to tell witch gender they are so we know they are all females. She also falls asleep easily just like her best friend.


If you want to know about the other chicks check my sisters blogs!! Comment and tell me what you think about them!

12 comments:

  1. So very sweet! Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best, Flannery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!I would squeeze them to death too! I am so jealous right now! So adorable...I just might cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are very cute.

    Warm greetings and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a chicken named Lacey! They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you for doing my blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little chicks! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear,
    They are so cute. I can't stop saying it either. Lol. I hope to be getting myself a few chicks soon. I look forward to reading about your little ladies. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pictures. thanks for linking up to the home school field trip hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love those stripes & the red on the head/back.

    Stopping by from Tuesday Green

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!