Monday, March 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Water
I decided that i was going to do the animals water bucket. And that it was the only this open and that was not took. I liked the reflection.

2. Light
I took the picture of the sun but all it is, is a big light blur!

3. Chocolate
I chose the chocolate yogurt for this one.




4. Animal
 I defiantly chose Stars for my animal photo, because she is my favorite chicken.

5. Crowded
I chose the picture of them about to get fed. This one is to funny!


Please comment and tell me what you think!

~Flannery~

6 comments:

  1. I love the reflection photo for Water! I love reflection photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reflection for Water! I love reflection photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics! But I don't see the water in the water bucket? But I love it how I did the same thing for crowded! Those are some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chicken! You know, it's been forever since I've seen a real live chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!