Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some photography pictures

I would love to share some of the photos I took a little while ago. These are some of the best ones I have ever took. They are mostly all of the goats and the other animals. I think my favorite is the one of Twilight on the water house.


This one is my favorite, the one of Twilight on the water house.


 I got this shot just in time. She is on the water house in this one, too.


 Twilight, on the tree my dad cut down, a while ago.


 On the tree again. They love to climb on it a lot! That is one of their favorite things.


 Midnight took the same pose, just in a different place.


 I like the color in this one. The black color seams to pop out.
 

 This is, Hedwig. One of the Leghorns.


 Duke jumped just at the right moment. I love his ears when they flop up!


 Twilight is in the goat barn in this picture. The pink bucket in the background brings a color to the picture.


  I also like this one.

 A cat and his toy. What a happy sight! And what a cutie he is!


Vader, loves his reindeer! That thing is torn now, because of him.




This is the last one. I like the color in the background.



~Flannery~



4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are very nice! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my mom's camera and it is a Canon.

    -Flannery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing pictures how do you do that so well? Because my pictures are horrible without Tayet's camera! And Vader is sooooo cute! He makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!