Monday, April 23, 2012

Pipi!!!!

I am doing posts of all three of my favorite goats and this one is about Pipi!!!! She is a little cutie!! And a little sweetie!!! I think everyone will adore her.


 Such a cutie! Isn't she?

 She is 1 year old. She turned 1 in April.

She loves to look up at you when you come out. I caught a picture of her doing it.

 She is the only one who will look at the camera. I think she just wants to chew on it.

 Her half face.

 I think this is the only picture of most of her body. So you can see most of her spots and everything.
 Cutie

 And yes this is not Pipi, but I wanted to show her mom (Lilly on the left) and her aunt (Honey on the right)

Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures of the cute little Pipi!






3 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!!!
    I love that little munchkin!!!!!

    -Delena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha! Yeah she is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE her to death (not really). And she is SUPER sweet. Thanks for commenting! -Flannery
      --------------------------------------------
      Maaaaaaa!!! Thanks! -Pipi

      Delete
  2. Ok, my name is Pipi...AND I LOVETHIS GOAT!!! I became slightly obsessed one day when I got bored and searched my name on google. This came up, and I went on to read all your blogs!!!

    Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!