Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stars ♥

Hi! I'm Stars! I am a 1 year old Americana hen and I love my master Jane. She adores me, too, and she loves to give me treats. Today she said she is going to give me a banana piece and an apple piece. Yum! I can't wait! Here is a photo of me:




 Arnt I cute?

 Here are some of my hen friends. And you can see me! Right in the right of the picture.

 And here is my best hen friend. Her name is Hermione (Her-my-o-neigh). And she is also a Americana.

 And here is my "husband", Rooster Cogburn


And I am going to be a mom!!!!! My little chicks (eggs) are in the incubator right now. I can't wait till they hatch!! And Rooster Cogburn is going to be a dad!!! He said he can't wait ether. Ok, I have to go now. Hopefully I can write another post soon!

-Stars 

Linking to:
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking-up! That was a great post. I love Stars! She is sooo, cute! Wonderful, really wonderful!

    ^_^ -Kiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! -Stars
      --------------------------------------------
      Thanks, too! I sent you an email!!! -Flannery

      Thanks for commenting!! -Stars and Flannery

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!