Sunday, April 29, 2012

Honey...

...Just went into labor!!!!!! 2 beautiful baby faces! And their girls!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! Honey had 2 girls, ones ALL black (has NO spots ANY WERE) and her name is Siddera (Latin for Stars) and the other one looks just like her daddy (Duke) and her name is CowGirl. They are ADORABLE!!!!!!! I have a lot of pics and I have 3 vids. SO everyone will get to see them get born!

Oh, and one might be stuck in her (Honey). She won't push it out and it might be dead. Or it is dead. I pray that everything will go well, here are some pics of the ones out and a vid:

Here she is having contractions.


And there they are!


There's CowGirl nursing.


And there is Siddera nursing. So cute! I think she's my favorite.


So adorable! Isn't she?


Siddera licking Bella's bloody hand.


I know a little bloody, but look at little Siddera. Isn't she adorable?





I hope to post another vid of them bigger and playing!

Linking to: Forever Farmgirl Friday with, Tayet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!