Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chinken Ch-uesday

Hey everybody! I am linking up to a friend (e-mail pal) of mine. Please link up, too!!!! This is a chicken only link up, but that's fine with me. I think I have to many pictures of chickens/chicks. So here are the pictures!


 Rooster Cogburn! 

Cuteness  

 Rooster Cogburn's feet. Look at those huge spurs!

 My little sweet hen

 Stars

 This is Miss Bawk Head. She is the fattest hen we have.

 Miss Bawk Head is like three or four years old. She is one of the oldest hens.

 Miss Bawk Head. She wants to peck the thing (camera) in my hands.

 Stars again. One of my favorite chickens. Americana.

 Here is Feathers. She is a White LegHorn. She is probably (other then Piggy and Hedwig) the smartest White LegHorn.

 Food time!


I love this one. This is one of three that I caught of them flying.

Hope everybody enjoys!


Linking to: Chicken Ch-uesday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking-up to:
    "Chicken Ch-uesday"! Great post! Sooo long! I haven't done a post that long in months! Bye!

    -Kiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks! It's not THAT long. Is it? Ha, ha!
      Bye!
      -Flannery

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!