Monday, April 30, 2012

LILLY...

...HAD HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! We were waiting for her to have it. Oh, and guess what? IT'S A GIRL!!!!! Yet another girl! We named her Autumn. She's so alike to her daddy (Duke) and mommy (Lilly). She's also SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Even though Siddera is cuter. I love 'em to death (Siddera and Autumn)! No, not really. But Autumn is SO sweet. And adorable!!!! And nice!!!! Oh, and playful!!!! So here are some photos of her:



 There's the little or I mean big Autumn leaf shape on her head.

 SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

 There's her spot. And...

...Here's daddy's spot. Identical! (Well a little)

And her mama' had her all by herself, good job Lilly! (meaning we weren't there when she gave birth)

Thanks for whoever comments! Or visits! 



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. I am so happy for Mama and baby. thank you for sharing the cute pictures. Her spot does look like an acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems like a big healthy girl - and so pretty. Funny how she has the same markings as her daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures. I'm glad you posted on the Farmgirl Friday linky, because that is how I found your blog.

    From another "Jesus Freak" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!