Monday, May 28, 2012

A Country Saturday #13!!!!

Hey everybody!!!! Sorry i haven't been doing my link ups for like ever!!! Just we've...you know been busy. We got rid of the head lice, but guess what we have now? FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO itchy. I now know what it's like for those poor animals that have fleas. 

I made this goat thing for the baby goats to play on. My dad went to the dump to get wood pallets - as we are trying to build a compost bucket - and he had a lot left over so this is what I did with them:

 Cookie likes it the most.

 The whole thing. I know. Looks (very) odd - or weird.

Wood pallet ramp.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Here is the link up! Please follow the rules!


Rules:
Please no swearing
Please try to grab my link up button
Leave a link in the post please

What to link up:
Farming
Animals
Pets
Gardening
Nature
Family
Around the house
and Country!!!

PLEASE LINK UP!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!


-Jane

Linking to:
SOOC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!