Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Country Saturday #10!!!!!!

Yes I can finally post  it sense it is Saturday and I have not posted this FOREVER!!! Sorry that I haven't. Been busy with gardening. And our neighbor just came over to see the baby goats.

Garden process:
Well our garlic (actually bought from the store and started to grow inside the bag!) is REALLY big and is spreading A LOT. Our Mint plant is getting big, too, and we are going to harvest a little and use it in our tea. I can't wait!!!! I am a tea lover. We are almost done with our garden in our front yard!!!!! YAY!!!!!


 ________________________________________________


 Rules:
1.  Please only link up your post about the listed words below!
2. Grab my button (if you don't want to then you don't need to)
3.  Please no bad words.
4.  I will read and comment on ever post you link up!
5.  Please tell someone about my link up!
Thanks everyone who links up!!!!!!


Things to link up:
Farming
Gardening
Family
Animals/Farm Animals
Pets
and Country!!!!


PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT ON MY MY E-MAIL  PAL'S BLOG HERE!!!!! THANKS!!!




Linking to: 


Rural Thursday Blog Hop

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!