Monday, May 14, 2012

chicken eggs...

We have a brooder brooding a lot of eggs under her (about 30 or so). And ALL of them have chicks in them!!!! And a lot even are all full and could hatch tomorrow! YAY! I can't wait! She is our best brooder. She's really good at protecting, too. She's a Bufforfington (Buffy) hen. Very big, too. She is one of my chickens. In fact the only Buffy I own (so far: ) ). I hope and pray that they hatch. And if they do we are probably going to let her take care of them. She's one of our best Buffy's. She's also one of the older ones. 3 or 4 years old.

Her name is really Scratch.

 Isn't she cute?


Here is a video of Piggy (Pigwigion, Moira's chicken) having her egg, HUGE egg (for her size).


-Jane
Linking to:
Fresh From The Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!