Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun On The Farm

Hey everyone! I know I have not posted a post in FOREVER! As usual we are VERY busy! :P Well a few days ago was Aubrey's birthday and he turned 2! Yaya! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!
He got two farm puzzles and a shape wagon from Good Will

Mom made some little decorations. So cute! :D

Mom took this one.

Aubrey's birthday sign. We make one every year for each person in our family.

Me getting into the frosting :P

"Want some?"

Aubrey LOVED the streamers on the light.

The cake me and Robin made.

Mine and Robin's cake (on the left) and Taylor and Lilly's cake (on the right)

Jonah in the streamers.

Yum yum!

I think Aubrey enjoyed the cake ;)

Aubrey unwrapping gift #1.

And gift #2

Lilly showing Aubrey how it works.


 So I really missed photography. As you know I LOVE photography! So I went out side...and took over 600 pictures (as usual :P ) Here are some pictures I just took about twenty minutes ago:
Rosie.

I want some food! :P

Pipi.

Hmmm...takes good :P Silly goat!

Midnight 

Some chickens.

Monster.

Aubrey in the swing.

Twilight's eye.

Red Beard.

Pipi

Vader! :D

Pipi yet again.

Black crowing.

Stars


Here are the pregnant (all of the females!) goats bellys:
Honey.

Pipi.

Twilight.

Midnight.

Lilly.



Sorry I didn't write much I don't have much time. But I will write a lot more later! :) Here are some photos I took for fun:
















Well That's it for now! Bye! Please comment! :-)

~*Jane*~

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!