Monday, June 4, 2012

Edit This Pic #1!

Hey everybody! I'm making a new link up called Edit This Pic. It's just like Flip Flop edit challenge and Edit Me Challenge. Here are the rules:

  • Please try to grab the link up button, and it says: Edit This Pic photo challenge.
  • If you edit more then one picture only one will be able to enter.
  • You will have more of a chance of winning if you comment on other peoples edits.
  • Please leave a link to this post (Or any other Edit This Pic challenge post).
 Thanks whoever links up!!!
Here is the photo to edit:

Picmonkey.com is one of my favorite photo edit sites. So I suggest you use it!


THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER LINKS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will choose the winner on Friday. So this link up closes on Friday.


-Jane
Linking to:
HERE

4 comments:

  1. I don't see a button for the challenge? But I'm linking up with your blog button :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Sorry! I had to get off, as it was late. I am making it now!!!

      Delete
  2. I linked-up! I followed all of the rules. I also grabbed the link-up button.

    -♥Delena♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!