Monday, February 13, 2012

Way too, busy

We are very, very busy. My dad was in Pennsylvania as he was buying a new a Volvo Wagon. It is very nice. Oh, and we (me, Moira, Isabella, and Saoirse) are on a no "poo diet". Its a "diet" for you're hair. And Lilly and Honey are pregnant. I can't wait till they have their babies! We got a new fan, too. it is all white. Fade has been lost for little while as we can not find him and he won't come when I call. As he usually does. We are getting new chicks this year and are, also breeding the dwarf goats when Lilly and Honey have they're babies. That means we are getting a dwarf male goat. Me and Saoirse are building a town. Well I a,m building a small one, I took some pictures of it. Little Teensie (Moira's chicken) died. We are also going to be planting our garden in march. I a,m so existed! I just learned how to knit, I a,m knitting a blue scarf. And my family is going out to dinner tomorrow, for valentines day. Me and my sisters going to curl our hair for tomorrow. Here is a link for "no heat curls" We curl our hair this way.And we found another peewee egg.







This is my "town".

Lilly's belly.

Honey's belly.

Saoirse, is helping with the fan.




The peewee egg.

That's it for now!
~Flannery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!