Saturday, February 18, 2012

Red Beard...

Our new goat! He is so cute! He is a 4 year old Nigerien dwarf goat and he is a red, golden, color and he is going to be bred with, Midnight and Twilight in march. I have some pictures I took of him, oh and, Duke, does NOT like him. They where fighting. And his nickname is Buddy. His name used to be Freckles but we renamed him to Red Beard. Pipi finally has someone to beat up on. Or you can go to the post that is called "About our animals" an d see what he likes and dislikes.



















That's all for now,
Flannery

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is to adorable! I can't wait to see what the babies look like when they get born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very pretty boy. Congratulations on having a new buck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!