Saturday, December 17, 2011

More about my monsters

Just wanted to take some more pictures of my monsters and what they do all day.


Buttons and Stretchy like reading books.








 
After reading a book they go out to play. Buttons likes to play with her dog, Rosie.

 Stretchy likes to ride his horse. Stretchy loves his horse, Hershey.
 

"Well I guess we could have a snack" Says Stretchy.
"I think so, too" Says Buttons.


"An apple would be nice, too!" Says Stretchy.
"Oh, wait  we forgot the peanut butter!" Says Buttons.
"Ah, that's better!" Says Buttons.


Now its time to go to bed. Good night Buttons!. Good night Stretchy!.
Well that's all for now!
                                  Blessings,
                                             Flannery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!