Monday, October 6, 2008

My first post

My first blog! Welcome to my new blog. I'm Flannery and I am six years old. I have three sisters and two brothers. Isabella is the oldest, eleven. Moira is the second oldest, who is nine. I am the third eldest. I am six. Then comes Saoirse who is four. Then comes the two boys. Jedidiah the oldest boy. He is two and a half. Jonah is eleven weeks old.

We have three animals. One is named Kala, a German shepherd. Shiloh is a German shepherd. Shiloh is the daughter. Kala is the mother. Our cat is named Nugget.

Love
Flannery

2 comments:

  1. Hi Flannery!
    I have visited your site before but never saw your first post until today. It is great you have your own site. I plan on getting Remmington and Emma their own pages soon! We miss you!
    Love, Auntie Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was soooo long ago! Great post.

    -Delena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!