Friday, October 19, 2012

Painting Pumpkins

 Howdy everybody!
All these pictures were took by my Mom!
Here is Lilly, Robin and at the tippy top Taylor :)

There's me (in the yellow shirt), Lilly (in the pink shirt), Taylor (in the blue sweater), Robin (in the gray shirt), Jonah (in the gray striped shirt) and Jed (in the gray sweater) :D

There's me ;)

Robin's pumpkin (on the left) and Lilly's pumpkin (on the right).

Jonah's and Jed's pumpkins.

Robin's and Lilly's pumpkins again.

My pumpkin.




Jonah's pumpkin.


So colorful! ;)

 Taylor's pumpkin.
Horse! :)

Robin's pumpkin.


Well that's it for now!

-Jane

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Robin's pumpkin! So cool! And you did really well painting the horse on your pumpkin! Love it!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my blog and posts! I appreciate it a lot!